Citește Biblia KJ Leviticus capitolul 24
1. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually.
3. Without the vail of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the congregation, shall Aaron order it from the evening unto the morning before the LORD continually: it shall be a statute for ever in your generations.
4. He shall order the lamps upon the pure candlestick before the LORD continually.
5. And thou shalt take fine flour, and bake twelve cakes thereof: two tenth deals shall be in one cake.
6. And thou shalt set them in two rows, six on a row, upon the pure table before the LORD.
7. And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon each row, that it may be on the bread for a memorial, even an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
8. Every sabbath he shall set it in order before the LORD continually, being taken from the children of Israel by an everlasting covenant.
9. And it shall be Aaron's and his sons'; and they shall eat it in the holy place: for it is most holy unto him of the offerings of the LORD made by fire by a perpetual statute.
10. And the son of an Israelitish woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel: and this son of the Israelitish woman and a man of Israel strove together in the camp;
meniu prim"Înghite o broască dimineața și nu vei întâlni nimic mai dezgustător în tot restul zilei."
~ Nicholas Chamfort ~