Citește Biblia KJ Leviticus capitolul 7
1. Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy.
2. In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar.
3. And he shall offer of it all the fat thereof; the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards,
4. And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul that is above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away:
5. And the priest shall burn them upon the altar for an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a trespass offering.
6. Every male among the priests shall eat thereof: it shall be eaten in the holy place: it is most holy.
7. As the sin offering is, so is the trespass offering: there is one law for them: the priest that maketh atonement therewith shall have it.
8. And the priest that offereth any man's burnt offering, even the priest shall have to himself the skin of the burnt offering which he hath offered.
9. And all the meat offering that is baked in the oven, and all that is dressed in the frying pan, and in the pan, shall be the priest's that offereth it.
10. And every meat offering, mingled with oil, and dry, shall all the sons of Aaron have, one as much as another.
meniu prim"Le sunt recunoscător tuturor celor care m-au refuzat în viață. Datorită lor am reușit pe cont propriu."
~ Albert Einstein ~